Thank you for your interest in Saint James Catholic School.
Choosing the right school for your child and your family is an important decision, and we want to provide you with the information you need.
To see a video showing why Saint James School is a "Place to Grow" Click Here
The application for the 2024-2025 school year is now live. Please apply online via the Diocese of Arlington.
Click here to apply for the 2024-2025 School Year
You will be required to create an account using a valid email address.
To apply online:
- Create an account for each child using a valid email address.
- Complete the application
- Scan Birth certificate
- Scan any other sacramental certificates
- Students must have completed the MCH-213 Virginia School Entrance Health Form. All NEW students must show proof of a physical exam by an MD or licensed health care provider within 1 year prior to Saint James' start date. New students may NOT begin school without this completed form.
- Proof of custody documents, if applicable
- If your child has an IEP or SAP, a copy should be attached
- Request information Form Grade K-1 or Grades 2-8
- Release of Student Records Form
- Any other educational information
- Proof of Registration in a Catholic Parish, if applying for Catholic Tuition Rate
- For students in grades 1-8, two years of report cards or school assessments and two years of standardized tests. If your child has an IEP or SAP, a copy should be attached.
- Supporting documents can be sent as attachments to Mrs. Teresa Ivanauskas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your child is accepted, please submit the non-refundable registration fee of $450.00 payable to Saint James School. This fee may be sent to the school office by mail or hand delivered. There is an additional fee of $250.00 for each additional child
K-8 Applicants will be scheduled for placement screening appointments.
Families will be notified via email with decision letters.
Applications are considered in the following priority:
Siblings of Current Students
Catholic, Registered Parishioners
Catholic (Out of Parish)
Saint James Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, or ethnicity.
Tuition & Financial Assistance
The application process for financial aid opens on November 1 of every year.
There are many reasons why we love Saint James for our kids. It offers students a strong academic curriculum, caring faculty and staff, a variety of extra-curricular activities, great school traditions, and several opportunities for families to come together throughout the year for fun and fellowship. Most importantly, Saint James seeks to build a solid foundation of faith and virtue in its students with an emphasis on prayer, service to others, and love of God and neighbor. We are grateful and blessed to be part of this school community!
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.