Thank you for your interest in Saint James Catholic School.
To see a video showing why Saint James School is a "Place to Grow" Click Here
The application for the 2021-2022 school year is currently open, and you may apply online via the Diocese of Arlington. You will be required to create an account using a valid email address. Registration for new families will take place in the spring.
School specific additional requirements when the application is submitted:
- A NON-REFUNDABLE fee of $450 (plus $250 for each additional child registered) is due when the application is submitted.
- Payment must be mailed to or dropped off at the school.
- The application process will not move forward until payment is received.
- Registration is open until classes are full.
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Registration in a Catholic Parish, (Parish Number) if applying for Catholic tuition rate. Catholic families new to Saint James Parish must register at the Parish Office (703)532-8815
- MCH 213 (Commonwealth of VA School Entrance Form) with immunization records
- IEP reports, if applicable
- Proof of custody documents, if applicable
Request for Information:
“We chose Saint James because it truly represents the best of Catholic education: a loving, spiritual environment combined with top-notch academics. The teachers are energetic, fun and dedicated to seeing your child grow in every way. The classrooms are up to date technologically and our teachers know how to use the technology effectively in the classroom.”
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.