Elementary School K-5
St. James School follows the Curriculum Guidelines of the Diocese of Arlington Catholic Schools.
Core curriculum consists of instruction in the following subjects:
- Social Studies
- Spanish (will complete High School Spanish I upon graduation)
- All of our classrooms are equipped with interactive ActivBoards and surround sound.
Students also participate in the following special classes:
- Physical Education
- An optional instrumental band program during the school day (grades 4-8)
Students also have the opportunity to participate in the following activities:
- Weekly attendance at Mass with class in addition to monthly all school Masses
- Frequent confessions
- Grade 2 First Penance and Holy Communion Preparation
- Extensive After School Enrichment Program
- CYO sports
- Junior Achievement (grades 2-3)
- National Geography Bee (grades 4-8)
- After School Band
- Safety Patrols (grades 5-7)
- Spirit Day
- Colonial Day (grade 4)
- Field Day
- Service projects
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.