Students at Saint James have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of Student Leadership activities:
- Student Council
- Altar Servers
- Safety Patrolls
- National Junior Honor Society
What is the National Junior Honor Society?
A national organization that leads into the National Honor Society in high school. It is a leadership and service club that focuses on helping our community and promoting learning.
Qualifications for Invitation:
• 7th and 8th graders
• The student needs to maintain a 90 Grade Point Average each Trimester.
• All citizenship grades need to be a 2 or higher (a 1 on your report card will result in probation or dismissal)
• The student needs to complete an application process. All applications are reviewed by our faculty council.
Requirements as a member:
• Maintain a 90% Grade Point Average each Trimester. All citizenship grades need to be a 2 or higher.
• Contribute 20 hours of time to community service, 10 directly to Saint James School and Parish.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.