Saint James Preschool’s Philosophy
The faculty and staff of Saint James Catholic Preschool believe the following:
- All children are created in God's image and therefore have great dignity.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Teachers partner with parents to help their children grow in wisdom, faith, and knowledge.
- Together we are called to be life-long learners, generous servants, and authentic models of Christianity.
- The education of children is a parish ministry to be supported by the parish community.
THE IHM CHARISM
Saint James Catholic Preschool is thoroughly imbued with the Charism of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (IHM) Order. The faculty and staff live this charism daily as they carry out their duties. The IHM charism is centered on love, creative hope, and fidelity, and "is the spirit of the Father in the Son through the Holy Spirit." The IHM Charism also reminds us that "Jesus is the center and Mary is the model." To learn more about the Charism, watch this short video.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.